Weblinks

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have become an Environmental Advocate

Since I have gotten into Tupperware I have become an Environmental Advocate. Check Out this Video …And then read on for my thoughts… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdg9WHzVsN4&feature=related...


We must change the way we are living, or this entire Planet is going to go to Hell in a hand basket, real fast. I have children and grandchildren, and Tammye “Honey” does too. I’m not here to just promote my line of Tupperware, New and Vintage at “http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?jli=1” But to promote conserving, recycling, getting the biggest Bang for your buck and leaving a better planet for our children’s, children.

I recently attended a big country concert at Fort Campbell Kentucky, given by big name Country Stars for the Solders of the 101st Airborne. Over, 78 Thousand people attended. I was one of the last to leave, and I wish you could have seen the mess left behind….I mean Millions of those Disposable Plastic Water Bottles…along with, just every other trash you could think of. Now if you think, that to clean up, they go by and separate all the different types, or try to sort it from the other garbage, let me tell you !!!

They Don’t, I Know, I am a Retired Army Solider, we just piled that entire BS into one big pile and hauled it off to the Landfill. Now there are large sections of Fort Campbell that have warning signs all around that say “This Area Is “Off Limits’ to everyone, due to being contaminated”. “I wonder why”??? Hmmmm…. These were landfills in the early 70’s, when I was first stationed here.

Look at what is going on in the Gulf Coast right now, I know you may not live there, but in the long run, that tragedy will affect all of us. I use to love to go to the Gulf coast from Florida, all the way to Texas. But I won’t be going there for a while. Those people are losing billions of billions of dollars each day.

BP well never be able to make up for the long term impact that they are responsible for. The Tourist Industry, the Fishing industry, the cost of the clean up, and especially those that live in that region of our country. Yes, I said “Our Country”; I fought for it, so YES it is my country too!

All this environmental disaster will cost us all in the long run. But BP will still make their Billions ever day. This is a drop in the bucket for them. I say, make them bring every Brit from England over here and give them a towel and a bucket. Have them clean up our Shining Sea. Heck, it will help with the cleaning and Tourism. Hey, who wants to swim in England anyway??? Isn’t it a bit cold, unless you are in the Polar Bear Club…Isn’t that why they are a tad bit pale?

Hey I’m Not against the Brits, they are a great people, like I said, I fought in 3 wars, and in a lot of the battles, I was right beside a Brit Solider, and Truthfully, they were the only other soldiers I really, really trusted, I salute them!

In this situation, however, we can not point blame!!! This is a Global economy we live in. They sell us BP, we sell them Wal-Mart, McDonalds, Fords, KFC, (God Forbid) KFC spills grease in England. Do you think the Coronel would send a thousand Red Shirt employees to help clean it up??? Let’s see how the Euro community would react ???

Any way, I’m not an Environmental Terrorist and have actually always considered myself an Environmental Advocate. I don’t believe we should torch Hum’vee dealerships or Boycott KFC because they, like me, are trying to make a living…. It’s your choice!

All that I am saying is, All of Us, The entire planet, have to understand what we are facing. All that I ask is that everyone “Try To Be More Earth Friendly.” Thank You! …For taking the time to read this blog and I hope it helped and maybe brought a smile to your face.

Check Out the Link below. And like I first mentioned I do carry New and Vintage Tupperware.

LV,

Eman

Emmanuel Green

The Tupperware Man

It’s Our Only Mother: Earth

And please check out all my web sites below...You Don’t know what Surprises I have for you…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdg9WHzVsN4&feature=related

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?jli=1

http://campbell.bookoo.com/item.jsp?itemId=15475213

http://my2.tupperware.com/tup-html/E/eman-welcome.html

http://www.blogger.com/home?pli=1

No comments:

Post a Comment